* Translate and localize in-game text, user interface, and other game strings.
* Review and provide linguistic feedback to a translation done by localization vendors or by Localization Coordinators as needed.
* Assist his/her PM in planning each localization project and updating various localization process documents as projects are received and completed.
* Collaborate with translators, developers, and other departments to ensure copy is in line with the spirit and intent of the original source text and overall game direction
* Maintain consistency and quality of localized assets during various stages of game development
* Additional projects and duties as assigned
**Preferred Experience and Skills**
* Game localization, translation, or video game industry experience
* Previous responsibility for localization of simultaneous multiple projects, providing insight and influence into how to execute and deliver more effectively.
* Experience with CAT (Computer-Assisted Translation) tools
* Passion for games and the business of supporting game production.
* Strong communication, diplomacy, and people management skills; ability to work across multiple business units and stakeholders.
* Amazing benefits. (Seriously!)
* Infinite training, professional development and personal growth opportunities.
* The rare opportunity to impact how organizations communicate globally.
* Smart, engaged co-workers, a culture of diversity, innovation and opportunity.
* Relaxed, fun environment with a game room, in house happy hours and many great office events throughout the year.
* Great work life balance!