Native English Translators and Proofreaders
Application deadline: Long-term
Working place: mainly working from home
Contract terms: Part-time (may be transferred to regular position if the candidate is excellent enough)
Remuneration package: Subject to face-to-face negotiation/TBD
1. Be familiar with project characteristics and client requirements, translate and proofread scripts, and assist in improving the delivery quality;
2. Receive feedback from clients, communicate with translators in a timely manner and resolve related queries, and act as an instructor to train translators when necessary;
3. Be accessible and cooperate responsibly with the manager for other assigned tasks.
1. Native English speaker familiar with the culture of English-speaking countries (those receiving long-term education in English or having years of living experience in English-speaking countries are acceptable as well);
2. Proficient in Chinese or Japanese with relatively satisfactory listening, speaking, reading and writing skills. Candidates mastering both Chinese and Japanese are preferred;
3. Candidates with outstanding professional or academic background, areas of strength, and experience in large-scale translation projects are preferred;
4. Candidates having been working in the language service industry for three years and above are preferred.
If you would like to give it a try, you can send the most updated resume with full details to e-mail. Your personal info will be well kept and your profile will be saved in our database.
CJET’s office is located at Zhong Tian Mayfair Building in the core area of Pingshan District, Shenzhen. The office enjoys a pretty environment and open view with 15m high lobby and sky garden type ecological office spaces. A multi-level intertwining traffic network can be utilized with direct access to the downtown area in 40 minutes, with one high speed railway station (Pingshan Station) and three metro lines (Metro Line Nos. 14, 16 and 18 (under construction)) surrounding. Connected by an expressway network featuring “Two Horizontals and Three Verticals” (Shenyang-Haikou Expressway, Nanhai-Pingshan Expressway, Eastern Transit Expressway, Pingshan-Yantian Expressway, and Outer Ring Expressway), driving is more than convenient. The shuttle bus is also available at the Urban Terminal, which is right next to the office, to Bao’an International Airport in just 65 minutes.