Teachers of bilingual mathematics, physics, biology, chemistry, economics and other AP courses
1. Bilingual teaching of relevant courses of a level / IGCSE / Ib / AP according to the syllabus;
2. Follow the law of education, complete the teaching schedule and arrangement according to the school education concept, teach students according to their aptitude, cultivate students' good conduct and promote students' all-round and healthy development;
3. Assign appropriate homework, timely correct homework, give students feedback, accurately record the learning process, and prepare term reports for students regularly;
4. As a subject teacher, we should actively get in touch with parents, communicate effectively with parents and exchange children's learning with parents;
5. Participate in various activities of the school. For example: parents' meeting, staff meeting, etc;
6. Complete other school arrangements and participate in students' overseas university application (provide recommendation letters, modify application documents, career guidance, etc.).
1. Master degree or above in related major, good English foundation, bilingual teaching, overseas study or work experience is preferred;
2. More than 3 years working experience in bilingual mathematics and physics teaching, working experience in K-12 international school is preferred;
3. Experience in guiding discipline competition is preferred;
4. The teaching is organized, focused and flexible;
5. Love the education industry, agree with the concept of international education, have a strong sense of responsibility and like to get along with children;
6. Have affinity and good professional image, expression and communication skills;
7. Familiar with relevant office software.
1. Perfect salary and welfare benefits: five insurances and one fund, regular training, paid (cold and summer) holidays, holiday expenses and subsidies; Excellent teachers have the opportunity to go abroad for official training and academic education;
2. Preferential tuition fees for staff children: teachers who have been in school for more than 2 years will enjoy corresponding preferential rates according to relevant standards;
3. Cash reward and travel for Junior (Senior) and junior teachers;
4. The salary is more than 30% higher than the average salary of local teachers due to factors such as teachers' ability, professional title and class hours;
5. Make annual salary adjustment to the employees' salary according to the change of salary level and personal performance every year;
6. The school provides teachers' dormitories and three free buffet meals on weekdays for each teacher free of charge.
Other benefits: birthday benefits, free library, swimming pool, fitness center.
Note: please name your resume as name + discipline + expected place of work (Beijing / Jingbei / Wuhan / Hainan)
For example, Zhang San + middle school mathematics + Beijing campus.
Introduction to Haidian Foreign Language Education Group:
Haidian Foreign Language Education Group adheres to the school running philosophy of "integrating the advantages of Chinese and western education", and provides personalized education and diversified growth space for children aged 3-18 years old with the integration of Chinese and foreign education, sports and education, art and education and science and education. The training of students involves kindergarten, primary school, junior middle school, senior high school and other stages, and creates a "full-age" education system. At present, the group has Beijing Haidian foreign language experimental school, Beijing Haidian International School (now renamed Beijing Haidian foreign language Tengfei school), affiliated kindergarten of Beijing Haidian foreign language experimental school, Wuhan campus, Hainan campus, North Beijing campus, New Jersey campus, Michigan Campus and North Carolina campus, and has established language practice bases in Britain, Australia, Japan, Germany, France, the United States and other countries.