“中国走出去”网站（ChinaGoAbroad, 简称 CGA）建站已久，但仍大有可为、仍有许多复杂但是有趣的业务有待执行，并有许多信息期待分享。这不仅是一个建设网站的机会，更是您参与和创造跨境投资与贸易业务、熟练专业服务技能的机会。您的加入将使CGA更强大，我们期待您的加入！
Job nature: full time (internship before graduation + formal entry after graduation)
1. Be responsible for the collection, editing and maintenance of Chinese and English content of the website;
2. Participate in the planning and production of content and activity topics, and review the graphic release;
3. Responsible for website and content promotion (including social media, e-newsletter, etc.)
4. Assist in website content management, demand analysis and data analysis, and participate in the formulation of development plans;
5. Complete other temporary work arranged by superior leaders.
1. Good English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills (CET-6 or above is preferred);
2. Familiar with internet information products and familiar with common office software (familiar with HTML code is preferred);
3. Good writing skills (strong ability of website special planning and information collection and editing is preferred);
4. Experience in website editing or professional media organization is preferred;
5. Experience in market analysis, special research and investment projects is preferred;
6. SEO working experience or familiar with SEO is preferred;
7. Strong sense of responsibility, focus on details and strong initiative;
8. Have good understanding and communication skills, rapid response ability, political and commercial sensitivity.
China go abroad (CGA) has been established for a long time, but it still has great potential, there are still many complex but interesting businesses to be implemented, and there is a lot of information to be shared. This is not only an opportunity to build a website, but also an opportunity for you to participate in and create cross-border investment and trade business and master professional service skills. Your joining will make CGA more powerful. We look forward to your joining!
If you are interested in our job opportunities, please send your resume to email.