“中国走出去”网站（ChinaGoAbroad, 简称 CGA）建站已久，但仍大有可为、仍有许多复杂但是有趣的业务有待执行，并有许多信息期待分享。这不仅是一个建设网站的机会，更是您参与和创造跨境投资与贸易业务、熟练专业服务技能的机会。您的加入将使CGA更强大，我们期待您的加入！
CGA's internship location is the company's Beijing or Shanghai office.
The specific internship date can be flexibly arranged, but the applicant must be able to guarantee at least 12 weeks of internship.
Interns will have the opportunity to gain work experience in professional consulting companies with online platforms and international networks. We will pay monthly salary during the internship period, and the salary level will meet the standard of general living expenses.
1. Support the content, promotion and / or business development of the website
2. Conduct research
3. Draft / review press briefings, articles and correspondence, etc
4. Assist in seminars or other activities
1. Junior and senior undergraduates, graduate students or above (must meet)
2. Fluent English (must meet)
Fluent Mandarin is preferred
Excellent document drafting and communication skills
5. Working experience in one or more of the following fields is preferred: working in Internet companies, media institutions and / or start-up companies; Engaged in investment or consulting related business; Able to work with colleagues from different cultural backgrounds
Application method of internship position:
Please send us the following documents:
An application stating:
Why did you choose to practice in CGA
Relevant work / internship experience
In addition, you can submit writing examples (not required): one or more articles you have written in the past that can demonstrate your personal writing ability (up to 10 pages)
China go abroad (CGA) has been established for a long time, but it still has great potential, there are still many complex but interesting businesses to be implemented, and there is a lot of information to be shared. This is not only an opportunity to build a website, but also an opportunity for you to participate in and create cross-border investment and trade business and master professional service skills. Your joining will make CGA more powerful. We look forward to your joining!
If you are interested in our job opportunities, please send your resume to email.