1. Responsible for the maintenance of existing foreign customers and the development of new customers;
2. Be responsible for the establishment, signing and execution of the contract, tracking in the process of order production, product shipping and delivery documents and handling of after-sales problems;
3. Pay attention to market dynamics and collect relevant product and market information, and make statistics and sorting;
4. Complete the temporary tasks assigned by the leaders.
1. Full time bachelor degree or above, major in international trade, foreign language, chemical engineering and other related majors;
2. Master foreign trade related knowledge, with skilled foreign language application and oral expression ability;
3. Familiar with the actual operation process of foreign trade and can receive orders independently. Those with relevant foreign trade work experience or proficient in English and Korean are preferred. Excellent fresh students can be reserved for training.
(foreign trade clerk or foreign trade assistant shall be determined according to actual ability)
Introduction to Huafeng Group:
Founded in 1991, Huafeng Group is now headquartered in Rui'an City, Zhejiang Province. It is a top 500 enterprise in China focusing on new chemical materials. The industry is involved in polyurethane, polyamide, degradable plastics, aluminum plate, strip and foil, smart home, digital economy, new energy and financial investment, logistics and trade and other fields. Huafeng has one belt, one road and 6 provinces and cities along the "one belt and one road". It has three production companies and thirteen national high-tech enterprises.