QA Specialist - English/German/Japanese/French
Responsibilities of foreign language QA positions:
1. Responsible for the evaluation of the company's English-German/French/Japanese/HK & Taiwan traditional Chinese part-time translators' test, and improve our freelancers' quality level;
2. Responsible for the tripartite evaluation of the company's English-German/legal/Japanese/HK & Taiwan traditional Chinese outsourcing project sampling inspection projects, issue professional quality inspection evaluation reports, and assist the company in eliminating and screening core suppliers;
3. Use the company's self-developed machine translation assistance software to translate and proofread manuscripts from English to German/Legal/Japanese/HK & Taiwan traditional Chinese to ensure that each translation is readable, meets the project requirements and has no inconsistencies in key terms, spelling errors, and numerical errors. and formatting errors (errors in punctuation, labelling, etc.), or edit, polish such translation deliverables to ensure that they are accurate, legible and customary to native speakers;
4. When multiple editors are involved in a project at the same time, QA works as the project owner ensures the consistency of deliverables (such as style consistency and key term consistency);
5. Organize the creation and maintenance of foreign language style guides, terminology databases, TM databases and other company assets;
6. Participate in and organize department training, share QA experience with team members, and assist the company to build an internal and foreign QA team;
1) Native speaker (English/German/Japanese/ French/HK & Taiwan traditional Chinese)Good at translating/proofreading from English to and/or from one of these native languages.
2) Bachelor's degree holder.
3) Good team player with excellent learning skills and outstanding communication skills; able to communicate effectively with other colleagues, such as translators, project managers, sales, and localization engineers.
4) A motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently.