工作地点：远程 / 北京
1. Post-edit translated analysis reports (EN-SC and SC-EN) from trained machine translation engines.
2. Extract and manage terms from the reports.
3. Manage and tune translation memories.
1. A degree in English language/linguistics or translation.
2. An outstanding grasp of English and Chinese spelling, grammar and punctuation.
3. Exceptional proofreading skills and attention to detail.
4. Good written/verbal communication.
5. Proofed experience in translation, especially Chinese to English.
6. The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
7. Flexibility and a can-do attitude.
8. Ambition and a desire to learn and progress.
9. Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
10. Familiar with one of CAT tools.